Project Corrections / Time spent: I had to redo Project 3: Photo Design, it is somewhere on my computer that isn’t working. It took like 2 hours to redo.
Message: This is me and my designs.
Audience: Future Employer
Top Thing Learned:
When I understand how to do something I am really good at, I can get it done in a timely matter
Future application of Visual Media:
I am a Visual Communication Major so this class was vital for me to take.
Color scheme and color names:
Analagous, Blue, Indigo, Purple
Title Font Name & Category:
Lucida Calligraphy, Decorative
Copy Font Name & Category:
American Typewriter, Sans Serif
Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):
Description: create stationary and a business card.
Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used illustrator and indesign to create this project. For the logo I used a tool on illustrator called the symbols tool. On indesign I set the transparency to 10%. I just created a white business card.
Message: I am available for designing anything.
Audience: Anyone who needs designs.
Top Thing Learned: that I love designing stationary and business cards.
Color scheme and color names: monochromatic, pink
Title Font Name & Category: Lucida Calligraphy, Decorative
Copy Font Name & Category: modern no. 20, San serif
- Description: This flyer is in black and white. It has black dots to make it stand out.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used InDesign to create this flyer. The tool I used to create this flyer were the Type tool to put the text on the page, the Rectangle frame tool to place the picture and the logo. I also use the Rectangle tool to create the boxes behind the text, and I used the Ellipse tool to create the dots. I have been using InDesign for about 4 years now, and I love using these programs.
- Message: I am making this flyer for the Graduates so they can go to a leadership conference. They need to know how to be a leader.
- Audience: This flyer is for the Graduates.
- Top Thing Learned: That I have more talent than I thought I did and that I have a hard time finishing my work the best I think I can accomplish. I think that my work that I do isn’t good enough.
- Title Font Name & Category: Cooper Black, Decorative Font.
- Copy Font Name & Category: Rockwell, Slab Serif.
Links to images used in this project: https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/JuliePeterson-Leadership-conference-business-rexburg-Idaho_7609-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg